Baty International was established in 1932 and has since built an enviable reputation as one of the world’s foremost Profile Projector manufacturers. Our standard projector product range includes three bench top and two floor standing models in both vertical and horizontal light path configurations.
Available with QuadraChek digital readouts or with our powerful Fusion PC software option, Baty profile projectors are a cost effective non contact 2D measuring system as well as a traditional optical comparator.
The Baty Profile Projector range includes the following:
- Baty R14 bench mount profile projector with 340mm screen combines high accuracy non-contact measurement and inspection with a large 175mm x 100mm measuring range
- Baty R400 bench mount profile projector with 400mm screen combines high accuracy non-contact measurement and inspection with a large 300mm x 150mm measuring range
- Baty R600 profile projector with 600mm screen and high specification, presents the capability to make simple comparative non-contact measurement through to complex CNC programmed measuring sequences with SPC capability
- SM350 vertical 14" / 350mm screen bench projector features an option where the focus axis can also be used as a 3rd measurement axis. This enables Z axis height measurements to be taken using a touch trigger probe. Another new feature is the option of a three lens turret for instant lens changes without re-calibration
- Baty Shadomaster SM20 with 500mm screen and high specification presents the capability to make simple comparative measurements through to complex results storage and tolerancing with SPC capability
- Reprorubber - Casting Material metrology grade casting material
- Accessories various accessories for the Baty Profile Projector range including Workstages and Fixtures
- Digital Readouts
- Overlay Charts a range of Baty screen charts, thread form diagrams and scales specially manufactured on stable plastic
To view the complete Profile Projector product catalogue, click here.
Updated on October 24, 2013 12:14