Baty’s 2010 Vision Systems range is our most comprehensive yet with solutions for both manual and CNC requirements, covering 2D and 3D applications.
The aim is to bring together high-end software functionality in our Fusion software package with a proven mechanical design. With over 20 years experience as a manufacturer of vision systems and over 75 years in Metrology, Baty has built up a sound knowledge of vision applications requirements, whether manual or CNC, we believe the new Fusion based vision range now includes more functionality as standard than any other vision system package on the market.
The Baty Vision Systems range includes the following:
- VuMaster – 2D Manual / 2D CNC: due to the newly patented Colourmap™ scale system, the VuMaster does not have a conventional stage or encoders – just a floating measuring camera that moves anywhere in the measuring range. The result is fast, accurate, ‘non contact’ measurement over a much larger measuring range – 400mm x 300mm to be exact!
- Venture - 3D Manual Fusion 3D Software: this model features Baty’s powerful Fusion software with full 3D functionality. The measured part can now be dimensioned in all three projections showing true 3D results
- Venture - 3D CNC: Venture CNC models take the power of fusion software one stage further by completely automating the inspection process. Now advanced features like scanning and best fitting can be done quickly without taking up the time of skilled operators
- Venture Plus: the Venture Plus range includes all of the standard Venture features with a little more... measuring range that is
- ShadoMaster: the ShadoMaster is a horizontal camera based video inspection system that is particularly aimed at turned part measurement
Vision Systems Case Studies:
To view the complete Vision Systems product catalogue, click here.
Updated on October 24, 2013 12:15